Saturday, June 14, 2008

So... I've been tagged.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I think this photo is about 10 years old. It was before I got married but after my time in the Army. As for work, I was working 60 hours a week as a manger at McDonald's and pulling 14 credits (made the Deans List twice, and Chancellors list once).

2. What are five things on your list today?
  1. Receive a load of lumber (for the addition).
  2. Go to work (to pay for the lumber).
  3. Layout stakes (so I know where to dig).
  4. Kiss Mama (has to be done).
  5. Eat roadkill (this is a roadkill blog after all).
3. What snacks to you enjoy?

I enjoy roadkill meat sticks, potato chips, fruits, vegetables, roadkill steak, and cheeseburgers.

4. What places have you lived?
  1. Eugene, OR (they let roadkill rot)
  2. Kodiak, AK (Dad told a story about a guy who used a roadkill hare to plug a hole in his rusted out Bronco)
  3. Palmer, AK (much eating of roadkill)
  4. Ft Stupid, GA (they let roadkill rot)
  5. Wonju Korea (they have very little wildlife, but they waste nothing)
  6. FT Campbell, KY (they let roadkill rot)
  7. Soldotna, AK (we eat lots of road kill)
5. What things would you do if you were a billionaire?

I think I would hunt and recover roadkill, although I would probably build a cold room for processing meat.

6. Who are the people you want to know more about?

Any one who will engage me in stimulating conversation, that won't:
  1. get angry at my opinions
  2. always need to tell a bigger story
  3. ridicule people who aren't in the conversation
  4. always agree with me
  5. make scripture fit their theology (instead of making their theology fit scripture)
Now the rules!

Answer all the questions.
Tag 6 people, leave a comment on their blog to inform them that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers. (No links for private blogs)

I'm tagging...


mama
altered weapon

I guess that's all for now.

1 comment:

mama said...

road kill potato chips? road kill veggies? road kill fruits? can you share recipes on those? ;) I can vouch for the tastiness of the other foods listed.

OK. I don't know if I'll play or not. Time will tell . . .